Teaches the Secret of Ng Mui’s Wing Chun Kung Fu and Desui Kung Fu for Health and self defense. He was appointed as chief instructor (Yuenkaysan and Sum Neng Wing Chun) outside of China in 1989, sanctioned by the Chinese National Athletic Committee.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (626) 571-8787
We have offered classes at Monterey Park city and Diamond Bar as part of the city’s recreational program for over 15 years.
Moterey Park: Thursday 8:00 - 9:00pm and Saturday 4:00 - 5:00pm in the afternoon.
Diamond Bar: Saturday 11:15am -12:30pm
As well as other schools and areas. Please contact us at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 626-571-8787 for more detail.
Tom Wong kung fu class outline
Our introductory classes are intended for sharing the history and proper training concept of our unique Kung Fu system publically, for the first time in history. Our student can experience these skill was once secretly kept and only share by a few upper class selected individuals. (Thus enable for our students to achieve the “fastest” result in the shortest amount of time. e.g.: student should be able to punch 11 times a second after one week of practice.) Compatible skill to spar against other school students of 20 years ( In the same weight and age class) after one year training.
1. General Membership- only participating for regular training class activity, but does NOT participate in tests nor development of school.
2. Active Membership- will not participate in exams, but interested in voluntary contribution and development of the school.
3. Grass-Root Membership- taking the tests and is interested in helping the development of the school.
4. Consulting Membership- a community active member, who is interested in helping the development of our school.
5. Senior Membership- members who have been involved in our school for over 10 years will automatically be promoted to this position and served as an advisor.
6. Chief-Executive Membership- responsible for judging tests, getting feed back from new students, creating new rules and promoting the school’s development.
I. Regular class program students (level1 to level 4 consist of: 3hand forms +12 sansic+ fundamental)can take the test-points-system to progress in a crash course manner, or students can advanced to the next level automatically after 2.5 years.
II. Apprentice instructor program (level 1 to level 5 consist of: 3hand forms +12 sansic+ fundamental +wooden dummy form) students have to volunteer helping the lower level students after passing each level tests, and review by the board member before advancement.
III. “Indoor student” may become a certify instructor after passing a whole new program tests (7 levels) provided by Sifu. Student can apply becoming an “indoor student” after minimum of 6 months to 2 years of regular class attendance, and demonstrated a serious commitment and willingness to share school responsibility, then proved by the instructors and accepted by the master.
Course Description and Examination
a. Introduction of History and philosophy, how it affect the training and result.
b. KF theory:
1. family tree.(must test)
2. difference in internal and external, “soft” and “hard”. “Rigid” vs. “continue flowing”. Pre-setted drills vs. live flowing with ever changing.
3. principal of our WC,: 12 ways to approach an engagement, and end in an infinite angle of attack point, inside/out side parameter and 4 ranges.
c. Self healing:
1. 8 dragon step,
2. improve chi gung meditation result,
3. rejuvenation chi gung
d. Fundamental preparation:
1. side to side Hopping,
2. leg swing
3. arm/leg stretching
4. foot stomp
5. safe falling, rolling ,
6. anti-grappling :counter tackle, more
e. KF application (forms and technique)
1. Arrow step punch, arrow step form
2. chung choy,
3. triangle palm of defense and counter strike
4. stop kick, front kick, side kick
5. switching stance
6. elbow strike, knee strike
f. introductory of weapons.
1. Sil lim Tao form
2. One hand sticky hand drill
3. Chasing shadow
4. Flapping wing,
5. white crane
1. Chum kil form
2. One handed Sticky hand
3. inside attachment,
4. out side attachment
1. bill jee form and two hand sticky hand drill and combination counter
2. Out side /Oy -lim
3. double curtin/ lui- lim
4. inside/ Noy- lim
Apprentice instructor’s program:
Fulfill all 4 levels of Regular class test requirements and voluntary work, plus
1. Wooden dummy form
2. inside lap sao/ noy lap
3. out side lap sao/ oy lap
All level consists of 8 tests in 4 categories:
a. High reps